Monday, October 24, 2016

Practice at home!

Our New Pledge Routine:
7:42a.m Speaker calls “Hey Reach!”

Students respond “Hey what?”

Speaker: “Are you ready?!”

Students: “For what?”

Speaker: “To learn!”

Immediately students will begin singing/chanting/rapping to DJ

Khaled “All I do is Win” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=LdE3WlQ__GY)

“All I do is learn learn learn no matter what!

I’ve got learning on my mind and I can never get

enough.

And every time I step into the classroom,

Everybody’s hands go up!

And they stay there, and they stay there

Never down never down never down

Cause all I do is learn learn learn

Now put your hands in the air and make em stay

there!”


Right after the students finish, they should be in an RTHalls line

frozen with hands in the air

Speaker: “Ready begin”

Students: place right hand over heart and begin pledge”

Teachers walk classes into class

The week of 9/26 teachers will practice with their students. We will do it the first time beginning Monday, October 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment